Monday, December 23, 2002

woke up at 2pm, went on the net and chatted with friends till now > 6.33pm. most have gone to sleep, so now it's back to quiet time for myself. i look around my room and it's still messed up, guess i'll have to clean it up soon.....
was feeling really up and perky after a conversation of spiritual stuff with G.T. figured then that i would be better and handle my feelings better.


then had my conversation with him (not G.T), but i kinda made him upset with me, and i felt down again.

why do i get so easliy affected?
i think it's time to let go of things soon, and clean up this little mess i've created.
feelings + emotions really screw people up.
it's screwed me up.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.


maybe i just have to let God handle it all and bask in his love..................................

psalms 52:8
but i am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God;i trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever.

No comments: