Tuesday, December 17, 2002

as usual, i am posting my stuff after 12midnight.....its the 17th today, zacky's birthday. i wonder what presents he got from the guys etc. the ones from me are still sitting on my desk, waiting for me to get my butt moving to get them posted.

woke up at 12pm, and headed down to the Serpentine Gallery at Hyde Park to view an exhibition for my school holiday project. *grrr* so much for holiday.
the artist featured is Takashi Murakami, a jap contemporary artist who is very influenced by Andy Warhol and he combines this influence with Japanese culture. the end result is very bright and colourful paintings of his cartoon characters, mushrooms and flowers. the mushrooms reminded me of an old japanese comic is reda ages ago, which was kinda like set in a ghostly theme, but the characters were all mushrooms with eyes! his works are really great and all should check him out. they didnt allow photography in the gallery, although i tried successfully to sneakily take some. will try and post them up somewhere, somehow, sometime.

looking around my room now, which has gotten into a huge mess again. that means its time to clean up! i usually do the cleaning once a week, but since i have gone into the holiday mood, everything seems a chore. even my laundry, which i am at the dangerous point of having no clean clothes to wear but yet i still procrastinate to wash my clothes! arghs! its just that the drying time for the clothes put me off. one load take like 45mins to dry! so i end up sitting ard like and idiot for an hour or more each time.
somebody help me! i need to be motivated somehow.... =P

No comments: