Saturday, December 14, 2002

sorry for not posting the past 2 days! been busy and spent one night away from home....=P

[Friday]

movie ended quite late and i bunked over at my sis's friends place, Junie (singaporean) & yu tsang (taiwanese). the 2 of them live in the same house, but they are not a couple ah! =) perculiar arrangement eh? but i guess its more fun then my hall, which has no common area so the only time i see my flatmates are when we are in the kitchen pottering ard, which is not very often.....feel quite anti-social sometimes.

yu tsang n me met up with Pennapa @ covent garden for Belgium dinner @ a restuarant call Belgo. we had mussels (erm, bet my church mates are shaking their head now) for main course and then for dessert, i had my first creme brulee! ooh...it was sooo sweet but soooo nice. we could hardly walk out of the place when we finished! come to think of it, i really do think i am putting on weight.

OH! i finally bought myself a pair of boots! it comes up to just below the knees, made of suede and blue in color! bet some ppl are going " what the hell, blue boots? ", but they are really really nice!!! it cost me 70pounds though and i coughed out the money from my own debit card, in fear of evoking my mother's rage! silly eh?... i am still *ouching* from the price. S$200 can get me a really fine pair of shoes back home, and i do not think i have ever paid so much for a pair of shoe.

why oh why am i in London? i hardly see the sun now as a layer of dense fog has descended upon the city. it's been like this for 2 days straight. xmas is coming soon and i have yet to get any pressies for the ppl i know, and i am slowly but steadly draining my savings. *double sigh* i am writing my xmas cards now...and they are all going to either isaac or candice for distribution ok? it helps to save me postage fee this way, very sorry to all!


No comments: