Wednesday, December 11, 2002

woke up late again...heh. but luckily, i didnt actually have to attend the class so i got off scot free.
was waiting forever for the bus when i realised that stuff was falling out of the sky! i panicked for a moment, hurriedly scanned the surroundings for the many pigeons i knew were always there. but they were very well behaved. so i decided to stare really hard at what was coming down when something landed on my coat. it was a tiny, piece of ice. lo and behold, it was snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it was really light....damn. wish that london will have heavy snowfall, but my friend said that if that happens, the rest of UK will be under a major huge snowstorm. oh well.....

got down to dirty work at school, working with oil based paints to silkscreen my wooden 'tiles', and got my hands all wrinkled up and feeling tingling by the solvents. now i've got blue nails and cuticles, wonder when the color will come off.

came back and sat down to calculate how much i spent on the credit card for the past month. turns out to be about 300pounds. hope my mum doesnt call up and scream her head off. Oh, one thing> if i don't reply any of you guys sms, please forgive me. my last hp bill was only S$70, but it was enough to send my mum calling up and mailing me my bill to see with my own eyes! i am now trembling with fear for the next bill which is due to arrive at my house on by the 15th, i have a very bad feeling abt it. think it is going to be even higher, with all the 'happenings' in the past month.

*sigh* why is the bloody pound so big.

No comments: