Monday, December 09, 2002

dragged myself out of bed today @ 10.30am,the sky was already gloomy and it would stay that way the whole day.
had my chinese dim sum and proceeded to try and buy myself a mobile phone but to no avail. stupid ppl needed all sorts
of shit varifications. hmmph. was going to buy the nokia 7650, any other suggestions?

trugged through the freezing winds to catch a movie, my first movie in london! tickets at the cinema i was at cost 3.95 pounds
for students, and i got nachos which were 3.30 pounds! it cost 3.30 sing dollars back home....
watched Harry Potter...not too bad, hated the ending though.

any nice vcds to spare? me still wondering how to spend my xmas holidays. i am cursing now abt not getting that DVD-combo
drive when i got my laptop, cos all they sell here are DVDs! not a single vcd in sight! =S high class snobs.

err.....drop me an email when free? my mailbox is getting abit skinny and sad waiting for mails to come....

No comments: