Saturday, December 14, 2002


[Thursday happenings]

well, thursday was my last day of school! woo hoo! i was actually kinda starting to miss the little studio space that i spent so many aching cold hours doing my work.
was kinda hoping that i would get a nice 'homeworkless' holiday, but tsk tsk.....we got another project to start on. *sigh* have to go to 2 museums and do a study on the work exhibited. i hate drawing! i cannot draw! rushed home from school to dump my work and rushed to catch my 2nd movie, Die Another Day. Frankly speaking, i think it sucks. worst of all the Bond films.

my french galpal, Charlotte left on a thursday 4pm flight heading for Singapore. why cant it be me i wonder, why is everyone else heading back to their families and friends and i have to be stuck here. it's not that i don't have friends here, but i just miss everything Singaporean: the reliable transport, the air, the clean gumless pavements, the cheap taxis, my wonderful quirky pals, my homely jurong church, my dad falling asleep infront of the tv and my mum nagging, and my manja cat. ='S

trying to buy a ticket back now with my own money is even out of the question! Pennapa (e thai gal) tried to get a flight back to Bangkok on KLM, but..... it cost a freaking 1200quids! who in the world would pay that kinda money?

counting the months till i can see, smell and feel sunny Singapore again.


No comments: