Friday, December 06, 2002

DAMMIT! I WAS TYPING THIS THING AND THE LAPTOP BATTERY RAN OUT! ARGHS! I AM CURSED.

ok, its thursday night and i am sitting in my sister's living room, after a huge dinner of roast duck with my thai
classmate, Pennapa. she's my only good pal here *sniff* anyway, the duck was really good, fleshy and succulent!
with not too much fat and a crispy skin. mmmmm....... but i still miss the one at jurong kopitiam.

started the day well, got a package from candice and jie! its a Bowbrick ( for the benefit of those who dunno what the
hell a Bowbrick is, its a modern version of Tikam Tikam that we used to buy as kids from mamashops. its comes in
bears- bearbrick, dogs-bowbricks etc. they are sealed up in foil so you dunno what ur buying and some are more valuable
then others in the same series. get the idea?)

can & jie, i got a miniature pinscher which was exactly what i was wishing for when i was looking at the box! thank you both
so much for this little surprise! i left all my bearbricks back home..miss them, but guess i will have to do with this little dog
and the loads of playmobil. =P

actually, i woke up late for school and was thinking of wat bloody excuse to give this time....arrived 45mins late for class and
guess what? none of my 3 lecturers asked me anything! this's british education for you. i just finished a course of Computer
Aided Design, which is basically learning photoshop. heh. i was the 1st bugger to hand in my work and my lecturer was very
impressed! suckers...actually during class, me and the lecturer mostly end up exchanging tips! maybe i should go teach parttime eh?

one more week before school closes for 3 weeks of winter holidays. think i'll end up just eating and sleeping. thinking of
going to paris, but cant seem to get anyone to go with me. *shrug* or..i will go work in the supermarket. i heard that if i work
the night shift ( 11pm-6am), i get paid 11 pounds/hr! FYI, the major supermarkets here are open 24hrs everyday from monday
to saturday, and only close on sundays at 7pm. not bad eh? imagine doing your marketing 3am in the morning...

cant remember what i typed again, so i guess i will go sleep.
happy hari raya ppl peeps in singapore!



No comments: